This feature is something very cool thing about VLC Player. So I thought to share my experience with you.
As I mentioned about you need VLC Player for this.
Steps to Follow
- Open VLC Player.
- Go to Tools à Preferences
- Go to Video section of that window.
- Select Output as DirectX (DirectDraw) video output from the drop down list.
- Check Enable wallpaper mode.
- Finally click Save button.
Enjoy watching movies !
You may have an experience in changing Windows color scheme. But the things will be restore after you close the VLC player.